The Parliamentary Control of the Administration (PCA) is the competence centre of the Federal Assembly in matters of evaluations.
It provides support for parliament’s monitoring activities through scientific assessments and evaluates the concepts, implementation and impact of the measures taken by the federal authorities.
- Free movement of persons: Principle of gainful employment
- Inter-departemental cooperation in foreign policy
- Authorisation and appraisal of medication covered by health insurance
- External staff at the Federal Administration
- Selection of senior management by the Federal Council
- Partnerships of the Swiss armed forces
- Maintaining cultivable land for agriculture
- Safeguarding the independence of regulatory and supervisory bodies