The Parliamentary Control of the Administration
The Parliamentary Control of the Administration (PCA) is the evaluation service of the Federal Assembly. It conducts studies on behalf of the Control Committees (CC) on the legality, expediency and effectiveness of the activities of the federal authorities. When commissioned to do so, the PCA can also scrutinise the effectiveness of federal government measures on behalf of other parliamentary committees.
Annual report 2017 (PDF)pdf
- Administrative and disciplinary investigations in the Federal Administration
- Application of adopted motions and postulates.
- DNA analyses in criminal procedures
- Confederation’s public relations activities
- Administrative detention for asylum seekers
- Electronic vote counting
- Federal Council participation in the application of economic sanctions
- Usefulness of population scenarios produced by the Federal Statistical Office
Recently finished Projects
Electronic vote counting (e-counting, Summary (PDF)Format Change
Evaluation of the impact of free trade agreements, Summary (PDF)Format Change