The Parliamentary Control of the Administration
The Parliamentary Control of the Administration (PCA) is the evaluation service of the Federal Assembly. It conducts studies on behalf of the Control Committees (CC) on the legality, expediency and effectiveness of the activities of the federal authorities. When commissioned to do so, the PCA can also scrutinise the effectiveness of federal government measures on behalf of other parliamentary committees.
Recently finished Projects
Appropriateness of population development scenarios from the Federal Statistical Office -
The Confederation’s role in the application of economic sanctions -
Administrative detention in the asylum sector - summary (PDF)
- Administrative and disciplinary investigations in the Federal Administration
- Application of adopted motions and postulates.
- DNA analyses in criminal procedures
- Confederation’s public relations activities
- Assignment of cases among the Federal Courts of Justice
Annual report 2018 (PDF)