The Parliamentary Control of the Administration
The Parliamentary Control of the Administration (PCA) is the evaluation service of the Federal Assembly. It conducts studies on behalf of the Control Committees (CC) on the legality, expediency and effectiveness of the activities of the federal authorities. When commissioned to do so, the PCA can also scrutinise the effectiveness of federal government measures on behalf of other parliamentary committees.
Recently finished Projects
Administrative detention in the asylum sector, summary (PDF)Format Change
Electronic vote counting (e-counting, Summary (PDF)Format Change
- Administrative and disciplinary investigations in the Federal Administration
- Application of adopted motions and postulates.
- DNA analyses in criminal procedures
- Confederation’s public relations activities
- Electronic vote counting
- Federal Council participation in the application of economic sanctions
- Usefulness of population scenarios produced by the Federal Statistical Office
Annual report 2017 (PDF)pdf