The Parliamentary Control of the Administration
The Parliamentary Control of the Administration (PCA) is the evaluation service of the Federal Assembly. It conducts studies on behalf of the Control Committees (CC) on the legality, expediency and effectiveness of the activities of the federal authorities. When commissioned to do so, the PCA can also scrutinise the effectiveness of federal government measures on behalf of other parliamentary committees.
Recently finished Projects
Evaluation of the nomination procedure to positions of senior management by the Federal Council. Follow-up investigation -
Information on ongoing projects can be found in the annual report.
- Administrative and disciplinary investigations in the Federal Administration
- Application of adopted motions and postulates.
- DNA analyses in criminal procedures
- Confederation’s public relations activities
- Assignment of cases among the Federal Courts of Justice
- Quality control of invalidity insurance medical report